WhatsApp is no doubt one of the most popular instant messaging apps. It has around 1 billion active users. This application is a multi-platform one ad this is the best part of it. Whatsapp is really enjoyable on the smaller screen but what if you wish to use it in the bigger screen like on your laptop or PC?
Method: Through BlueStacks Emulator
Read the process here in step by step.
Method #2: How to use WhatsApp on your PC other than via WhatsApp Web
To install on Windows 8.1+
1. Open any internet browser — Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Edge — on your PC
2. Copy and paste this URL — https://www.whatsapp.com/download
3. From here, click on download for Windows (64-Bit)
4. Once the download is complete, open WhatsApp.exe
5. Wait for WhatsApp to install on your computer.
6. Once the install is complete, you will see a QR code on the screen of your PC.
7. Open WhatsApp on your smartphone and go to WhatsApp Web.
8.Scan the QR code to login