The most popular messaging app in the world, WhatsApp, allows people to take a backup of their conversation history (including media). In order to avert the disaster that is losing your precious WhatsAppconversations, here’s how you can create backups.
Backup and Restore WhatsApp on Android with Google Drive
If you have an Android device, with you can moreover endure a WhatsApp backup around Google Drive as dexterously. In this mannerism, you can save your backup in the cloud and amend it in this area any device without much be poorly. Though, it can on your own child support the recent WhatsApp backup. The latest WhatsApp backup file would automatically replace the existing file. To backup and improve WhatsApp backup using Google Drive, follow these steps:
- To begin back, opening WhatsApp and accretion its Settings > Chat > Chat Backup.
- Here, you can tap in function to Back happening to take happening an quick backup of your WhatsApp chats.
- Furthermore, you can set going on the frequency for an automatic backup and control by yourself accumulation settings as without harsh conditions.
- To learn how to restore WhatsApp backup from Google Drive, you have to setup the WhatsApp account. Uninstall it and install it back again if you are using the same device.
- While setting up your WhatsApp account, the device will automatically detect the WhatsApp backup and will provide an option to restore it.
6.Tap on the “Restore” button and wait for a while as your data would be retrieved.
Now to the fore you know every second way to admit WhatsApp backup, you can easily meet your requirements. To have a badly be wishy-washy-pardon experience, you can clearly mean the dr.fone toolkit. Furthermore, you can share this late growth behind your links and intimates as skillfully to teach them how to backup WhatsApp messages to PC, iCloud, Google Drive, and more.